Blog is a type of website. A blog is a informational website. You can daily update and post new articles in a blog. There are two types of blog (free and paid). Paid blog means that you buy a domain from many websites like Godaddy.com
etc and then install WordPress etc. Free blog means a free subdomain like
anyname.blogspot.com, anyname.wordpress.com etc. I have also a free domain. How to make a free blog:
I am using Blogger to make a free blog.To make a free blog just follow the instructions given below.
2. Click on new button.Enter title of your blog e.g Best tutorials for computer
Enter the name of your blog e.g howtosp . Choose your favourite template. You can browse many more templates and customise your blog later.
3. Congratulations You have created a free blog.Now you need to customize it. To open your blog go to blogger.com
and click on the name of your blog. Go to settings and click edit button near description. Write description of your blog e.g Here you can find tips and tricks for computer and click save.
4. Now its time for posting articles. To create a new post just click new post.
5. Now write any article. Write title of your post and click publish post.
How to add a new Gadget:
To add a new Gadget into your blog just follow the steps given below.
1. Open your browser and go to blogger.com
. Click on the name of your blog.
2. Click on layout button. Here you will find many rows and columns. Click on add a Gadget button. A pop-up will appear. Now click on any gadget and install it.
How to add a sitemap:
A site map is a list of pages of a website
accessible to crawlers or users. Sitemap is very important for your blog. There are many ways to add a sitemap in your blog. To add a sitemap in your blog just follow the steps given below.
1.Open your browser and go to http://ift.tt/1heYLG9
. Sign in to your account. Now click on ADD A SITE button. Type the name of your blog
and click continue. Now you have added a site to webmaster tools.
2. Click on the name of your website. Go to crawls and then sitemap.
3. Click on add/test sitemap button and type sitemap.xml and click submit sitemap.
4. Refresh the page and congratulations you have successfully submitted a sitemap. If you have any question please tell me through comments or contact me